miércoles, 17 de abril de 2013

My Vacation in Paris

Before vacation, I went to Paris, France for a week on a school exchange. I went with a French class that Clara´s mom teaches. We left on Tuesday and we stayed in an all girls dormitory in a school called Legion D`Honneur.
Over the week in France we went on a boat ride that showed us through the city. , We also went to see the Museè D’Orsay, the Louvre, the Eiffel Tower, a theatre, an Opera, and we to the cathedral of Notre Dame.
   
My favorite was the Eiffel Tower and the Opera. For the weekend I went with my French correspondent to see more of Paris. On Saturday we met with my correspondent´s dad and we biked in Paris, and after we went to her friend´s house with the other Spanish students and slept there. Sunday I met the rest of her family. She has 8 brothers and sisters. She is the oldest. The youngest in her family is 7 months old. After I met her family, we went to see a movie called “Silver Linings Playbook” with Jennifer Lawrence in it. Sunday night we went back to the Legion D´Honneur and for the rest of the week we toured around Paris.
-chica canadiense-

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario